Tatstep Booking System
- This is an easy to use booking system for Tattoo shops.
- The system prevents double booking
- Each order can have up to 10 associated pictures.
- Orders can be viewed as a roster for all artists or as a schedule for each artist.
- Deposits are entered and the balance due is automatically displayed.
- The selected order can be moved by picking a different start time on the grid.
- The selcted order order can also be moved to a different day
- Cancelled orders can be parked under TBA or cancelled and moved to a new date/time.
The Roster page
Set the date from the calendar.
The roster displays the orders for that date.
Click on an order to select.
The selected the order turns from yellow to apricot.
The header at the top of the page displays the headline details of the selected order
The selected order can be moved by selecting the required position / day on the roster.
The Booking form
To create a new order press the new button.
This will activate the entry form.
If this is a known customer you can use the drop down search to bring up the customer details.
Enter the name, phone number, details / description of the order, expected duration quote and deposit taken.
Select a start time and artist on the roster and press enter on the form.
Once the order headlines have been created you can click on the details button to add / edit detail.
The Details page
On the details sheet you can add / select up to 10 pictures associated with the order.
You can modify customer name and mobile.
Payments (partial or full) can be entered.
You can edit the headline detail and add detail descriptions under each picture
Artist schedule page
From the roster sheet you can select an artist and click the "availability" button.
This brings up the artist's schedule for the next 3 months.
Scroll right to look ahead, scroll left to look back.
Automatic SMS texts
From the roster page(on todays's date) you can click the SMS button.
This will start the sms texting routine.
Each SMS is generated automatically from the order data.
As a precaution each SMS will request you for permission to send.
If you cancel the system will skip onto the next SMS.
SMS texts are normally set to send tomorrow's orders.
The accounts module is still under construction.
Currently you can view your income over any period.
The full version will have invoicing, stock control and reports.
More to follow .............................