Data entry System for Civil Engineering
- This is an easy to use data entry system for civil engineering administration.
- The system dramatically reduces the need for typing by using selectors.
- A full set of formatted printer friendly reports are available.
- On site entry can be done with a laptop, tablet, smartphone and non smartphone.
- The system is continuously backed up using dropbox or google drive.
- 2 levels of user are supported. The normal user and the admin user password protected.
- Reports crew details rates and sensitive data are only accessible by the admin user
- The system has a dynamic calendar for date / week selection.
Select the date /week from the calendar and double click.
Making An Entry
- From the Conents screen select the catagory of work.
- In the catagory screen select the code or description of the work being entered.
- The selection is highlighted in blue and the job entry dialogue box appears.
- The dialogue box contains the code / descrption you have selected.
- Enter the quantity or length in meters of the job being entered.
- Press enter.
- A message box will confirm the entry has been added.
The Administration Panel
The administration panel gives the authorised user full access to the following:
- The raw records. In case a correction is needed
- Daily and weekly reports with € charged based on the rates sheet.
- A summary costing sheet showing profit and loss for a selected period / crew.
- The crew details page to add or remove crew mebers form the active staff list.
The Administration weekly Report
All of the reports can be called up at the touch of a button.
They are produced formatted and ready for printing and saving as pdf's for archiving.